Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Week Two Begins

I have a brief update of where we are. We are two days from our first dry tech for Clear Day.  I am posting the 52+ groundplans that I am responsible for updating as the scene shift plots develop.  The crew needs accurate run sheets that show where each scenic unit is placed on stage. This show has 59 (as of today) different looks!
I was assigned a name badge in order to attend rehearsals as the cast prepares to take the stage next week. (in case you thought I was making this all up just hanging out in the Big Apple seeing Spiderman!)
Today I split my time between updating paperwork for Clear day and doing some preliminary work on a new musical. There is a meeting with the director tomorrow so we wanted to have something to share.

Well, I need to get back to work learning Vectorworks.  Even after 15 years of using Autocad, I am still at a loss sometimes when it comes to another program.  Another long night.
Me and Harry Connick waiting for opening night!

My sunrise from the Heights
Oh, this is me. . . and Harry.  And my view this morning - yeah, don't feel sorry for me. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment