This experience has been nothing short of life changing and how I look at the gifts I have been given to be able to be part of the theatre community - not just here, but at home on a wonderful campus as well. I really began to understand just how blessed we (show folk) are to get to do this for a career and I know there have been, and will probably be in the future, times when I've taken it for granted. Being here has changed that. I cannot remember the last time I sat through 14 straight days where I was physically in the theatre for over 12 hours each day and really enjoyed my time. It was amazing.
I thanked Christine for allowing me to be a part of her family of creative artists and was barely able to keep my emotions in check - big surprise. Well, it is almost midnight again and I need to be back at the theatre tomorrow for my official last day of work - it will be bittersweet, to say the least. . .
![]() |
| Official Playbill for First Preview |
![]() |
| It may not be on the cover page, but it is in a Playbill! |


No comments:
Post a Comment