I just got word from my Copy Editor that the timeline for publication of my book has been set. I will be doing final edits through February with a release date of April! I can't believe that just over a year ago I began this whole process-incredible. And I almost forgot that I needed to do an acknowledgement page! Where to start. With so many people to thank I feel like this will be almost more difficult to write than any of the book content. first and foremost, my students, both current and past and to some extent those I've yet to teach are the reason why I felt a need to begin this project. So many others to mention I may have to come up with a clever way to do it so it doesn't become a chapter of its own!
I will keep you posted on the progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment