Saturday, September 10, 2011

Manuscript Sent!

Well, today was the day I sent the manuscript for my book off to the publisher. I am feeling a great deal of relief as well as pride. This has been a long, long road and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully, in about 8 months, there will be a book out on the shelves (and on the Nooks, Ipads and Kindles of the world) for everyone to read. I am so happy I took a shot in the dark to do something so far out of my comfort zone - it has been so worth it.  I also would love to thank all of the designers who agreed to work with me on this project. I know your time is valuable and to choose to share some of it with me was much appreciated.  Thank you Derek, Scott, Christine, Anna, David, Kenneth, David, Peter, Howell, and Kevin.

I can't wait to be in New York to work with one of these great individuals (Christine Jones) in a dream job. I will continue to blog about the adventure for all of you to follow along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment